(Transactions & Litigation)
We provide our clients with advice on setting up and operating companies and other incorporated entities including:
- Company/Legal Person Incorporation
- Corporate Governance and Board Structuring
- Corporate Restructuring and Re-organisations;
- Obtaining Regulator Licences
- Competition Advisories
- Transfer of Shares
- Sale of Corporation Assets
- Advice and Set up of Group Company Structures.
We have a unique offering called the Legal Audit offered to companies to check all aspects of legal compliance and advise our clients fully and subsequently give our clients comfort regarding their corporate existence and operations.
Present clients include inter alia creative companies, hotels, renewable energy companies, agricultural and processing companies, micro lenders, car financing companies, SMEs etc.
At Koya and Co. we also advise on and set up other kinds of incorporated entities as follows:
- Licensing of regulated entities
- Registration of LLPs,
- Registration of Saccos
- Registration of EPZ Companies
- Registration of specialised entities such as NGOs
- Competition advisories to corporate entities
We advise and represent clients in company related litigation as follows
- Derivative suits against errant directors
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between the company and shareholders